- The Bible to be the inspired, inerrant, infallible, complete and authoritative Word of God.
- There is one, triune God, eternally self-existent though the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- In the deity of Jesus Christ; His virgin birth; sinless life; sufficient, substitutionary death; bodily resurrection, present exaltation and His imminent return.
- Because of sin, mankind is fallen and lost. Salvation is by grace through faith in Jesus Christ, apart from works.
- Every believer, at the time of salvation is born, indwelt, baptized and sealed by the Holy Spirit until the day of redemption.
- In the resurrection of the saved unto eternal life and blessedness of Heaven; and the resurrection of the unsaved unto eternal, conscience torment in Hell.
- The Church is the body and Bride of Christ, consisting of those who have received Christ as their Savior; for whom He now makes intercession in Heaven and for whom He shall come again.
- In Christ’s Great Commission to the Church to go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.